- January: Founding of the Aigen Ukulele Players Association. Membership: 2.
- February:A trip to Venice at the start of Carnival blows my mind. Thank you, Sabine.
- March: Huh, that’s weird. I have a job in Salzburg.
- April: Total strangers invite us to Passover in Graz. It is a perfection for which I am still grateful. Thank you, Karen and family.
- May: Larry loans me the best cowboy shirt ever for ukulele twang-fest up at Folklife. Thank you, SUPA.
- June: After helping Kevin with his move we stumble across the Stommish Pow Wow and I think, THIS is why you always take your camera.
- July: What kind of idiots go to Vegas in July? This kind.
- August: Ooo. August was good. Hmmm. Okay. I’ll pick just one…Sarah, Mike, and I bike the John Wayne Trail.
- September:The Eugene parental contingent visits Austria. The weather is flawless every single day, I kid you not, and the in-laws are a delight.
- October: If this is Tuesday, it must be Belgium. Hey, it IS! Thank you, Di and Gert.
- November: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I’m on NPR! Thank you, Tony and Gary.
- December: Wow, it’s fun to be home for the holidays.
Cue up the Auld Lange Syne. Happy New Year, blog stars, and thanks for everything.
[tags]Happy New Year[/tags]